Physical Exam services are temporarily halted. Please check back soon for more information.
We offer several types of physical exams for adults and children. To schedule an appointment, call (816) 404-6416 or book your appointment online. Appointments are available Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Daycare Physicals (infants and toddlers) and Pre-School Physicals include a health assessment completed by a healthcare professional and a discussion about recommended primary immunizations based on your child’s age.
- Sports/Camp Physicals evaluate general health, current fitness level, risk of injury, and physical well-being. Physicals are recommended for anyone participating in sports programs or camp activities.
- Pre-Employment Physicals may be required by a prospective employer to evaluate your overall health.
- Well-Woman Physicals include pelvic and clinical breast exams for qualifying individuals. Learn more.
- Traveling Consults include a risk assessment for your specific travel destination and a discussion about required and recommended travel vaccinations. An APRN can provide a prescription to prevent or treat common travel-related illnesses.